Meeting Minutes: January 15, 2015
16 January 2015
Minutes from the January 15, 2015, Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association Board Meeting.
KAPA board meeting scheduled for Jan 15
05 January 2015
The next quarterly board meeting of the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association will be Thursday, January 15, 2015, at the United Methodist Church Greenwood Campus, 5609 Scottsville Rd, in Bowling Green, KY. The meeting begins at 13:00 CST (14:00 EDT).
Heart Associating looking for CPR success stories
17 December 2014
Tonya Chang with the American Heart Association is looking for personal stories and known instances where individuals in their communities have been saved by bystander CPR (before EMS arrived on the scene).
Kentucky EMS Conference issues Call for Presentations for next year's conference
03 December 2014
The Kentucky Ambulance Provider's Association Conference Education Committee is now accepting abstracts for consideration for the 25th annual 2015 Kentucky EMS Conference and Expo, scheduled for September 23-25, 2015, in Lexington, KY.
The Provider: 2014 Fall Edition
15 November 2014
In the 2014 Fall Edition of The Provider, the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association's quarterly newsletter:
* Message from the President: Are we slowly removing the skill out of paramedicine?
* EMS Calendar
* Bigger trucks mean bigger problems for Kentucky
* 15 years ago in Kentucky EMS
* 2015 Kentucky Legislative Session begins Jan. 6
* How a bill becomes law
* Emergency access to medical history on a patient's iPhone
* Managing the implanted pacemaker patient
* Photo Gallery: Kentucky EMS Conference and ExpoDownload at http://www.kyapa.com/images/stories/newsletter/2014/2014-fall_kapa-newsletter.pdf
Copyright © 1998-2013
All Rights Reserved.
The Kentucky EMS Conference and Expo is a registered Service Mark of the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association