The Provider: 2014 Fall Edition
15 November 2014
In the 2014 Fall Edition of The Provider, the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association's quarterly newsletter:
* Message from the President: Are we slowly removing the skill out of paramedicine?
* EMS Calendar
* Bigger trucks mean bigger problems for Kentucky
* 15 years ago in Kentucky EMS
* 2015 Kentucky Legislative Session begins Jan. 6
* How a bill becomes law
* Emergency access to medical history on a patient's iPhone
* Managing the implanted pacemaker patient
* Photo Gallery: Kentucky EMS Conference and ExpoDownload at http://www.kyapa.com/images/stories/newsletter/2014/2014-fall_kapa-newsletter.pdf
Meeting Minutes: September 24. 2014
25 September 2014
Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association
Board Meeting Minutes
Meeting Date: September 24, 2014
Meeting Location: Lexington Convention Center, Lexington KY
Kentucky EMS Conference begins next week
15 September 2014
The 2014 Kentucky EMS Conference and Expo begins next week at the Lexington Convention Center, hosted by the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association and the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services.
Medicare Ambulance Access, Fraud Prevention, and Reform Act introduced
12 September 2014
H.R. 5460, the Medicare Ambulance Access, Fraud Prevention, and Reform Act was introduced in the House yesterday afternoon by Congressmen Walden, Neal, Nunes and Welch.
KAPA Region 5 meeting scheduled for Sept. 10
04 September 2014
The Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association Region 5 meeting and regional election will be held at BD's Mongolian Grill, 2309 Sir Barton Way, in Lexington, Ky 40509 at noon EDT on September 10, 2014.
Copyright © 1998-2013
All Rights Reserved.
The Kentucky EMS Conference and Expo is a registered Service Mark of the Kentucky Ambulance Providers Association